Anyone familiar with Google Analytics will know the importance of real-world analytical data the platform provides. Although there are many courses and guides that would help people learn Google Analytics in theory, for the first time ever, the platform is opening a demo account that will help users gain the experience required in the platform through practical application of resources.
The Demo Account will be a fully functional account and will contain all the features users are most likely to implement, such as, AdWords linking, Goals and Enhanced Ecommerce. The data in this account comes from the Google Merchandise Store and the access level for users in the account is restricted to “read and analyze”; the data in the account cannot be modified. Users can also remove themselves from the account if need be.
Five prominent features of the GA Demo Account
- Access standard reports required to analyze the data
- Google Analytics Filters to make changes to reports
- Property settings – Demographic & Interests, AdWords integrated and Search Console reports
- Custom data and dimensions
- Event data and calculated metrics
- No Collaboration – Users cannot share assets or view the assets shared with them.
- No Data Extraction – Users cannot extract data from here using API. They have to stick with Google Analytics.
You can opt in for a demo account here.
We are an up and coming consultancy aiming to simplify digital media for business. Visit our website to learn more about our service offerings.